Sunday, December 21, 2008

Stuffed Peppers


This was a very tasty meal!

First cut the stem and pull the seeds out, making sure the greeen pepper is in a cup shape. Place them in a pot to steam/boil and cook until soft.

Meanwhile you should start on the rice. I made dirty rice out of turkey sausage since I dont eat pork. I cut the sausage up in small pieces and fried it in a pan. Then I added cooked par broiled brown rice. After that I added Kitchen Bouquet and frozen Seasoning Blend ( which is diced onions, celery, and green and red peppers.) Stir it all together on medium heat.

I cooked white corn with water, milk, seasoning salt, pepper, and butter.

Make your garlic toast but puting slim butter peices on top of bread slices and sprinkle garlic powder on it and toast.

Put the rice inside your cooked peppers, fix a plate, and enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment