Thursday, January 7, 2010

Endless chatter

OMG my children run their mouths a million miles a minute. I talking about all 3 of them do it constantly. What makes it even worse is that sometimes I'll have one child in one ear, and another child in the other at the same time. Both will be competing with each other over who can talk the loudest and who I am going to acknowledge first. While this is going on child #3 is across the room throwing out a philosophical questions one after the other. What am I doing during all this? Trying not to have a serious " Calgon take me awaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!" moment.

I just sit there and look at all 3 of them and not say a word and think to myself, thank God I have these little people here to spit all this endless chatter my way! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Loud, louder and loudest. I can only listen or talk to one of you at a time. It begins the moment you wake up.

    ReplyDelete