Friday, December 26, 2008

This is how NOT to decorate!!!


Now, dont get me wrong. I'm not claiming to be some kind of decorating guru, but since when has it become vogue to decorate your yard with TRASH BAGS??? I mean, I know the economy is bad and times are ruff, but TRASH BAGS???? Is this the best we can do?


I dont celebrate Christmas but I do love to look at all the beautiful lights and see how people put together decorations around the house and yard. But this is not a pleasant sight to behold when I sit on my front porch. I HATE to see what the inside of this place looks like.


They probably use toilet bowl sticks as decorations or even plungers to add that extra UMPH to the dining room decor.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, now that's a bucket of triflin' right there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL!!!that is tooo funny haha

    ReplyDelete