Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My Crock Pot Love Affair

Im very serious about my crock pots. I love them so much. We have such a wonderful tight bond with each other and I absolutely need at least one in my life. I used my first love so much that I loved it to death. He blew up one me. :( I hated to replace that love in my life but life must go on. Not only did I buy another one, but my dad gave me one so now that I have two of these bad boys I don't know what to do with myself.

Well.....yeah I do. Use both at the same time. I have beef chuck simmering in one and string beans in the other. Right before its time to eat I'll break out my new rice cooker ( I used that one to death too - may it rest in peace) and use some of the juice from the beef to cook the rice.




Ummm ummm UMMMMM this is gonna be good!




No comments:

Post a Comment