Monday, November 1, 2010

I have NEVER been able to do a successful knot out. NEVER. This is as close to being done right that I have ever been.

The other night I did them on dry hair. I just put some of Qhemet Biologics stuff on it. I dont know what it is because the label is faded and I couldn't read it. This is how it turned out.








It was ok, but the curls fell out in about 2 hours. I decided to do them on damp hair so that when it dried it would have more definition and maybe the waves would stay in longer. This time I sprayed each section with a little water to dampen it and I just put Vaseline on it. This is how it turned out.







One side is sorta tight and the other side is sorta loose. I know what I did to get each side to look the way it did so the ext time maybe it will look right.

I have to say this is the best I have ever done, so even tho its jacked up Im still proud of ma sayelf!!

Here is my 3rd attempt.