Saturday, December 20, 2008

Miracle for my baby!!!

Miracles dont happen everyday but one sure did happen today for me.

I have been raving about the wondrous joys of Vaseline so I decided to put it on my 2 yr olds hair.

Her hair is , well, baby hair. Its very soft and wild after an hour or two, which is to be expected.

Well earlier I sprayed her hair with water and then put some Qhemet Biologics Burdock Root Cream and The 'Line on. Its still damp in this pic.





This is how it looked after many hours of play. Normally it looks NOTHING like this.


I love it!!!!

2 comments:

  1. aw look at those pretty curls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl my moma used vasline and I used it on my daughter hair for years.

    That old stuff worked better than this new stuff.

    Baby girl hair looks good.

    ReplyDelete